Completely Quilted Web Order Policies
Orders are processed by Completely Quilted Monday through Friday 10am – 3pm US CST and Saturdays from 11am – 2pm. Final USPS and UPS mail pickup is 2pm weekdays and noon on Saturdays. We strive to get all orders (except Sundays) processed and shipped within 24 hours.
Minimums and Maximums
There is no minimum order and definitely no maximum order. For large orders (generally over $200), we will provide a courtesy call to confirm your order. If your shipping and billing addresses are not the same, we may also call to confirm the correct location to ship to.
Excess Shipping Costs
We have done our best guess for what shipping charges will be for fabric. Due to the wide range of notions we sell, their varying sizes and weights and the combination many items shipped together, we may email you an approval request for anything that has an actual shipping charge greater than 15% of the estimate. We only bill for actual shipping costs and we do not assess packaging or handling charges.
Out of Stock Items
We have tight control of our inventory, and when items are sold in our store the web quantity is updated within minutes. The same is true when items sell off the web. With that said, mistakes can happen. If we are unable to fill your order, we will follow-up with an email and phone call to best serve you.
What to Expect When You Place an Order
- When the order is submitted, a order confirmation email is sent to you.
- We will gather your order and cut fabric to size (if any in your order).
- We will package and prepare postage
- We will then bill your credit card for the merchandise, actual postage, and taxes if applicable.
- You will get an email when your order is shipped, it will include the final charges and any tracking information supplied by the carrier.
- Next you will receive a package with your order and the sales receipt.